5/12/09

The Happiest Place on Earth




I recently went to Disneyland with my parents and Brittani. It was a really impromptu trip. Britt decided she's going on a mission and Shannon & Taylor had already planned a trip to Disneyland, so we decided to meet them there. We didn't tell Kayla & Hailey though. We wanted it to be a surprise. Jake didn't go. He was playing a show. I was sad to miss it.






We're waiting in line to ride Gadget's Go Coaster. I'm not quite sure why Hailey has her hand over her mouth. Her Mickey Mouse ears are cute though, huh? She was Mickey Sorcerer for Halloween last year.









It was fun going with the girls. I went to Disneyland twice last year with Jake, but I haven't been with my family for years. It was fun to show my family where we got engaged. I'm excited for the water show that starts next spring. It looks better than Fantasmic.

1 comment:

  1. How fun Jess! This makes me want to through the budget out the window and just go to Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete